Thursday 9 October 2014

I tried it....

Well, it was a summer test that revealed that I love Coed-y-Mwstwr golf club.
When I first moved to the UK, I played P & K reasonably regularly and really liked it so I jumped at the chance to play there for a reasonable amount of money. 
I reckon I lost £400 worth of golf balls and was feeling very despondent about my game. It was an experience for the summer and one that I don't think I'll be repeating. 
I'm sure P & K will regain the conditions they are famous for and I'll enjoy playing there in inter-club comps in the future.
Coed-y-Mwstwr golf club is the place for me. I love the course, the people and the club. I can get experience of different golf course settings through open competitions, interclub competitions and golf trips!
Speaking of golf trips ...... I'm off to Newport Links GC in Pembrokeshire this weekend with 23 blokes from the Coed! Should be a blinder!

No comments:

Post a Comment